Activate or Apply for the popular Bank of America Cashpay Card.
Simply head on over to www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay activate card and follow the on-screen instructions.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Bank of American employees is allowed to obtain this card (even part-time employees).
BOA Credit Cards
Bank of America credit cards is designed for consumers with good to great credit.
Explore a variety of credit cards including cash back, lower interest rate, travel rewards, cards to build your credit and more.
Some of the better BOA cards include…
- Bank of America Cash Rewards Card: $200 online cash rewards bonus offer and 3% cash back in the category of your choice 3% cash back in the
- Bank of America Travel Rewards: 25,000 online bonus points offer – a $250 value and no annual fee
www.BankOfAmerica.com/cashpay Customer Service
- Phone: 800.432.1000 1.315.724.4022 (international collect; cell phone roaming charges may apply) Mon–Fri 8 a.m.-11 p.m. ET Sat–Sun 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET
- Mail: Not found
- Online: www.bankofamerica.com/customer-service/contact-us
- TTY/TDD 1.800.288.4408 Mon–Fri 8 a.m.-midnight ET Saturday – Sunday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET
All general questions by mail can be directed to BOA at Bank of America PO Box 25118 Tampa, FL 33622–5118.
Please include proper postage and a return address.
Use your Bank of America Cash Pay card to make purchases everywhere Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted Online or In stores (i.e. Walmart, Walgreens) and on the phone Purchases and cashback with purchase at pinned point-of-sale terminals for no fee Cash access at ATMs and at any bank or credit union that accepts Visa or Mastercard.
- Capital One Get My Offer: Pick from a variety of Capital One cards
- Chase Freedom: Great for people who like cash back… and lots of it
- American Express: A gold charge card that will impress the heck out of your friends when you slap it down on the dinner table