BOA CSL Plasma
Activate or sign to a Bank of America CSL Plasma card account.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The Bank of America Plasma Prepaid card can be used to buy what you want when you want until the money is depleted or save your funds for use on your next large purchase.
Visit bankofamerica.com/cslplasma to learn more and enroll.
www.BankofAmerica.com/CSL Plasma Phone Numbers?
- General Customer Service Help: 866-692-9282
- 866-656-5913 TTY line for the hearing impaired
- 423-262-1650 for Customer Service outside of the U.S.
Please note the toll-free “866” numbers are only accessible from within U.S.
Bank of America CSL Plasma Mailing Address
- General customer service mailing address “Bank of America Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments
- For a transaction, errors write to “Bank of America Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488”
For any questions regarding your compensation or deposits to your prepaid debit card, please contact your local CSL Plasma Center.
Looking for a credit card? Check out Capital One Credit Card Offers Now!
CSL Plasma Prepaid Debit Card Activation Tips & Hints
- You can activate the Card online at www.bankofamerica.com/cslplasma
- Customers can also dial toll-free 1-866-692-9282 toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Make sure you have your 16-digit Card account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number ready when calling
- THE CARD CANNOT BE USED UNTIL ACTIVATED AND A PIN IS SELECTED
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply
- Bank of America employees are allowed to have the card
- When you call or go online to activate your card, you will select a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Your PIN is the access code to your account for all pinned point-of-sale purchases and ATM transactions
The CSL Plasma card can be used to make purchases online anywhere the Visa logo is present.