This debit card is rewarded to customers who take the time to donate plasma. It is a convenient, reloadable prepaid debit card to compensate the user for the time spent donating at a CSL Plasma donation center.
- Activate or sign into a Bank of America CSL Plasma card account.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- Can be used anywhere BOA prepaid cards are allowed
- Use the card to get cash worldwide at ATMs with the Visa or Cirrus logo
- Use the card at Maestro merchants for purchases of goods and services, and you can request to receive cash back
The Bank of America Plasma Prepaid card can be used to buy what you want when you want until the money is depleted or save your funds for use on your next large purchase.
Visit bankofamerica.com/cslplasma to learn more and enroll.
www.BankofAmerica.com/CSL Plasma Phone Numbers?
- General Customer Service Help: 866-692-9282
- 866-656-5913 TTY line for the hearing impaired
- 423-262-1650 for Customer Service outside of the U.S.
Please note the toll-free “866” numbers are only accessible from within the U.S.
Bank of America CSL Plasma Mailing Address
- General customer service mailing address “Bank of America Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488.”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments
- For a transaction, errors write to “Bank of America Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488.”
For any questions regarding your compensation or deposits to your prepaid debit card, please contact your local CSL Plasma Center.
CSL Plasma Prepaid Debit Card Activation Tips & Hints
- You can activate the Card online at www.bankofamerica.com/cslplasma
- Customers can also dial toll-free 1-866-692-9282 toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Make sure you have your 16-digit Card account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number ready when calling
- THE CARD CAN NOT BE USED UNTIL ACTIVATED, AND A PIN IS SELECTED
- You must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Bank of America employees are allowed to have the card
- When you call or go online to activate your card, you will select a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Your PIN is the access code to your account for all pinned point-of-sale purchases and ATM transactions
The CSL Plasma card can be used to make purchases online anywhere the Visa logo is present.
SecureSpend.com Activate Card : How To Activate Secure Spend Card
Bank of America Customer Service
- Written Correspondence: Bank of America Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488
- (866) 692-9282 for Customer Service, including activation of your card
- (866) 656-5913 TTY line for the hearing impaired
- (423) 262-1650 for Customer Service outside of the U.S.
- Bank of America Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488 (use this mailing address if you need to request a list of transactions made with the card)
BOA Plasma Debit Card Website
You can download the CSL Plasma Visa Prepaid App via the Google Play store or via the App Store for iPhone users.
VisaPrepaidProcessing.com/cslplasma Activate Card
Simply head on over to https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/cslplasma/Verify/Activate and input the card number and click on the continue tab (blue).
List of all fees for CSL Plasma Prepaid Debit Card
- $0 – Per purchase with signature
- $1.75 – ATM withdrawal, in or out-of-network
- $5 – Bank teller cash withdrawal
- $5 – Bank teller cash withdrawal, international
- $0 – Per purchase with PIN