Chase IHG Rewards Club
Apply for this popular rewards program online at www.Chase.com/IHGRewardsClub.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident if the United States in order to apply.
But should you? In other words, is this rewards program by Chase worth it?
Let’s check out some reviews…
- The Points Guy: Is the IHG Rewards Elite Status Worth It? (good read) – Hotel elite status can be a terrific way to maximize your earning potential and enjoy a variety of on-property perks for your next trip, but it can be challenging to put a number on just how valuable the different status levels are with a given program
- IHG Rewards Club Loyalty Program Review: IHG has a co-branded credit card and partners with 1 transferable point program. This means that you will have plenty of ways to earn IHG Rewards Club points with your credit card
Chase.com/IHGRewards Program Customer Service
To reach the customer service team by phone please dial 1-888-695-4678.
Access the IHG customer care team online www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/main.
Looking for a credit card?
- Wayfair Credit Card: An absolute must for Wayfair FANBOYS and girls woot woot!
- Citi Love Double Cash Card: If you love greenbacks this is the card for you my friend!
- CreditOneOffer.com: Ideal for consumers with less than ideal credit
- Marriot Hotel Rewards: After signing up for the free rewards program, members earn points whenever they book at one of Marriott’s 3,700 hotels or make purchases from a Marriott partner like Hertz
- Wyndham Rewards
Who is Chase?
Chase is based in New York and is considered a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered.
The firm is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under JPM.
They offer credit cards, lines of credits, and banking services.
There are much better reward programs available for customers who like to travel… HARD PASS.