Citi wants to give you as mind-blowing 50,000 bonus miles when you open a new Citi Miles Ahead Service Mark Savings Account.
Simply head over www.citi.com/earnmoremiles to apply now and get your well-deserved bonus.
Plus on top of the earth-shattering 50k bonus points, you will earn more miles on your AAdvantage Trademark card purchases.
You must be a legal resident of the United States to qualify.
Citibank.com provides information about and access to accounts and financial services provided by Citibank, N.A. and its affiliates in the United States and its territories.
Citi.com/EarnMoreMiles Customer Service
- Online: www.online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus
- Online Banking Support: 1-800-374-9700
- Apply for an Account & Check your Application Status 1-800-745-1534
Citi Advantage Refer A Friend Program
Do your friend a HUGE favor and refer them to Citi…. not only do they get the privilege of being a Citi customer but you will get a small reward in return for the referral.
KNOW YOUR REWARDS REFER NOW! Introduce your friends to the perks and privileges of being a Citi client. For every successful referral to a credit card you can earn up to P7,000 worth of points, miles or rebates per referral! WOOT WOOT!
Visit www.citibank.com.ph/english/static/refer_friends to begin.
What type of Citi Savings Account should you pick?
- Citi Savings Account: You can get up to 50,000 Bonus Miles when you sign up (no brainer here)
- Money Market Account: These accounts will pay a higher interest rate than a savings account and gives you the limited check-writing ability
- Citi Checking Account: Sleep sound at night knowing your money is safe and ready when you need to pay your regular bills: rent, mobile phone, utilities, childcare, car payments, and credit cards
- Certificate of Deposit: Get a higher interest rate is risk–free, as CDs are insured by the government-sponsored FDIC
Please note a money market account is insured by the FDIC for up to $250,000 per account holder.
Reviews from real living customer
“I love the Citi Miles Ahead savings program! Not only do I have somewhere to stash my cash but I also get rewarded with cool gifts and other random things!” – Jay C. Nashville, TN
“The Citi Miles Ahead account saved my life… literally! I needed funds to pay for my diabetes medicine and it was there when I needed it! FOR ONCE!” – Cindy K Dallas, TX
If you’re in need of a savings account a Citi Miles Ahead account is a pretty darn good option.
Go ahead and sign up and attempt to max out the 50k bonus point offer.