Citi.com Love Double Cash Invitation Review
If you are in the market for a credit card and love cash rewards you will want to consider the Citi Double Cash credit card!
To apply head on over to www.citi.com/lovedoublecash with your offer code in hand.
Please note the offer code can be found on the mailing from Citi also known as the invite code.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
To receive the latest news and information in regards to Citi Credit Cards please follow them on the Citi Twitter Page.
Citi Love Double Cash Customer Service
- Customer service: 1 (800) 374-9700
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 950-5114
- Online: www.online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus
- If you already have a Citi credit card (thank you lucky stars) and visit the Citi Double Cash Card login page to gain access
Citi.com Invitation Number Location?
See the image below…
Citi Customer Service Mail
- Citigold Client Services U.S. Service Center Attn: C.G.S. P.O. Box 769007 San Antonio, TX 78245-9966
- Citibank Client Services Citi Inquiries: PO Box 6500 Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- Citi International Financial Services: Citi International Financial Services LLC P.O. Box 70263 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936-8263
Citi Double Cash Sign-Up Bonus Review
Earn a mind-blowing 2% on every purchase with an unlimited 1% cashback for the first 18 months of opening the account.
Some of the best credit cards for cashback junkies include the Chase Freedom Unlimited card, Discover IT, Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express, Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, and the American Express Cash Magnet Card.
Looking for a loan?
- MyInstantOffer.com: This is a prequalified offer from Lending Club for a personal loan. Rates will vary and differ per customer.
- SoFi.com Offer: Use a loan from SoFi to pay off high-interest credit card debt.
- OppLoansMyyOffer: The OppLoans MyOffer requires the personal offer code to begin. The personal offer code can be found on the promotional mailing.
Citi Corporate Office
- Mail: 399 Park Ave. New York, NY 10022
- Phone: 212-559-1000
Citigroup Inc., a diversified financial services holding company, provides various financial products and services for consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions in North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Citi is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol C.
The company operates through two segments, Global Consumer Banking (GCB) and Institutional Clients Group (ICG).