Apply for the Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card and earn a $150 gift card.
Simply head on over to www.citi.com/rewardsplus and follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States and have a good to great credit score.
In order to apply, you must provide your name, address, phone number, SSN, and a variety of income information to determine your credit score.
- 2x points at Supermarkets & Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X thereafter
- Round-Up to the Nearest 10 Points on every purchase
- 10 Points Back on Redemption for the first 100,000 points you redeem per year
You will also earn a mind-blowing 15,000 bonus points which can be redeemed for a $150 gift card.
Please note in order to earn the 15,000 points you must spend $1,000 in the first 2 months.
The gift card can be redeemed at thankyou.com.
The Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card is the only card on earth that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
Credit Card Customer Service
- Customer Service: 1-800-374-9700
- Credit Card Customer Service: 1-800-950-5114
- Website: www.online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus
Other Credit Card Options
- Chase Freedom Credit Card
- Jet Blue Mastercard
- Credit One Card: Ideal for those looking to rebuild their credit score
- MyMilestone Credit Card: Milestone Gold MasterCard for purchases and cash advances anywhere you see the MasterCard logo, at over 33 million locations in 210 countries
If you are denied a credit card due to your credit score you have the option to dispute your score.
How do I dispute the score?
If you find a mistake, notify the credit bureau right away. The bureau is required by law to investigate your complaint and correct or remove any information that isn’t accurate. The bureau must send a new report to anyone who has requested it in the past 6 months.