Simply head on over to www.citi.com/applyaamileupcard and enter the invitation number from your mailing offer to begin.
If your still not sure about applying read this review NOW!
Please note most applicants should receive a mind-blowing 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles and a $50 statement credit when signing up.
The $50 account statements will only be credited after you make $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening the account.
Related: Sign up for a Citi Savings Earn More Miles Account and thank us later!
Citi.com/ApplyAAMileUpCard Pros and Cons
Let’s review the card benefits first! (in bullet point format bruh!)
- No annual fee!
- Get up to a $50 credit and 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles at sign up
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at grocery stores
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights when you use your card
- Add authorized users and earn miles on their purchases
- No limit to the number of miles you can earn
Sounds too good to be true? Let’s check out the cons…
- The standard variable APR for purchases is 16.99% to 25.99% based on your creditworthiness
- No balance transfer promotion
- Fee for foreign purchases – 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase
- Cash advance fee – either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Balance transfer fee – either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- The bonus miles may take up to 8 weeks to hit your account
Those won’t terrible.
Reviews from the people of the streets
“The Citi AA Mile Up Credit Card was a blessing in disguise… I didn’t even want this card but my wife snuck it in on our account but I must say I’m pleasantly surprised with how fast you rack up reward points… the only downfall is now I don’t trust my wife” – Ken B. St. Louis, MO
“Citi hits us hard with another high-end credit card! Great for people who like to travel” – Greg S. Chicago, IL
“I thought another travel credit card was the last thing I needed but could not pass up the juicy combo of a $50 account credit (good as cash) and the 50k bonus points… solid all around!” Lisa H. Miami, FL
The combo of the $50 cash credit and the 50k bonus miles is just to good to pass on!
We highly recommend this card for the bonus offer alone.