Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card
Apply for a Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card and get rewarded every time you make a purchase.
Simply head on over to www.citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard to apply.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The card is issued by Citizens Bank who is proud member FDIC.
CitizensBank.com/CashBackPlusCard Customer Service
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles
- No annual fee (woot woot!)
- No cash back limits (earn as much as you want!)
- No rotating categories
- Zero liability protection against unauthorized purchases
- Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to two years
- No penalty APR for late payment
- No foreign transactions fees
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus World Mastercard
- Your due date is at least 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
- You will pay interest on Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks from the transaction date
- If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.50
- You are solely responsible for any taxes that may be owed as a result of rewards earned and/or redeemed under this card
- Please consult your tax advisor. Citizens Bank, N.A. does not provide tax advice
Looking for a loan?
MyInstantOffer.com: This is a prequalified offer from Lending Club for a personal loan. Rates will vary and differ per customer.
OppLoansMyyOffer: The OppLoans MyOffer requires the personal offer code to begin. The personal offer code can be found on the promotional mailing.
LoanDepot LoanAdministration: Allows users to check out their loan details including insurance, taxes, and escrow
- Monday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 8 am to Noon
Citizens Bank is closed on federal holidays to include Christmas and New Years Day.