Should you apply for the Clear Value Mastercard by Citizens Bank?
If you already know you want this bad boy simply head on over to www.citizensbank.com/clearvaluepq to apply online.
If your not sure please read this quick review!
Please note the Citizens Bank Clear Value PQ card requires you to be 18 years of age or older, have good credit, and be a legal resident of the United States (most Bernie fans won’t qualify… obvi).
If you already have the card and have questions please contact the Citizens One’s Customer Service Team.
Clear Value Mastercard (The Good)
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers for 18 billing cycles
- Comes with no annual fee
- Zero Liability Protection in case the card is lost or stolen
- Up to 21-day grace period on all purchases
- Apple Pay in-store and in-app purchasing
- No over the credit limit fee
Head on over to www.bjsspend100get25.com and earn a $25 BJ’s gift card!
Clear Value Mastercard (The Bad)
- After the introductory period is over the APR jumps up to a mind-blowing 14.99%, 18.99% or 22.99% variable APR (based on your creditworthiness)… OUCH
- Not compatible with Google Pay
- Cash Loans, ATM Loans, and Convenience Check Loans: Either $10 or up to 3% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Up to $39
- Your APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers may vary monthly and will be reset on the first day of each billing cycle by adding the Index to a margin of 12.99%, 16.99%, or 20.99% percentage points
A Pause on the Intro APR Offer
“0% introductory APR is for your first 18 billing cycles; after that, you will be charged your standard variable APR for purchases. Each balance transfer check will have a fee of either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater”
Now, this doesn’t ruin the offer buy it certainly does not make it better.
CitizensBank.com/ClearValuePQ Customer Service
- Citizens One Card Services 1-800-747-8155 for questions about credit cards
- Citizens One Student Loan Customer Service 1-888-333-0256 for questions about student loans
- Citizens One Education Refinance Loan Customer Service 1-888-716-4780 for questions about education refinance loans
There are better credit cards out there with far better rewards (i.e. Chase).
AVOID the Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard Credit Card like the plague.