Comenity Wayfair Card
Apply for the Wayfair card and get 3% Rewards Back on All Eligible Orders from their 5 Retail Brands!
To apply to visit www.comenity.net/wayfaircard and click on the “register for online access” click.
In order to apply, you must be 18 years of age or older and have a good credit score.
Let us take a look at some benefits of the card
- Special financing on eligible orders 5
- 3% Rewards Back on All Eligible Orders from their 5 Retail Brands
- $25 OFF on your first order of $100 or more
- And now Free Shipping on all eligible purchases
Comenity.net/WayfairCard Customer Service
- Phone: 1-844-271-2567 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)
- Customer Care Address: Comenity Bank PO Box 182273 Columbus, OH 43218-2273
Please note the Customer Care Hours are Monday to Saturday 8 am – 9 pm ET. and are closed on Sundays.
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Access automated Customer Care 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note to apply for a Wayfair Credit Card Program account you must meet the legal age requirements of your state or territory and have a U.S. mailing address including street, rural route or APO/FPO (Comenity Bank is unable to accept P.O. Box mailing addresses).
- GetMyOlloCard.com: In order to apply for the OlloCard you must have a mediocre credit score and be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- JetBlueMastercard: The Jet Blue Mastercard is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older
- DoubleYourLine.com: In order to apply for this popular credit card please visit www.doubleyourline.com now and follow the on-screen instructions
What is the credit limit and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the Wayfair Credit Card Program?
Credit Limit and APR are dependent on your creditworthiness. You’ll be notified of your credit limit and other account details after approval.