- Apply for a credit limit increase associated with a Citi credit card
- If you’re lucky you will be approved
- Visit www.creditlimitincrease.citi.com to apply
- You will need to sign in to your Citi card account
- Please have your login information on hand
In order to obtain a Citi credit card, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Most Citi cards require a good to great credit score.
- Be sure to include ALL forms of income (i.e. VA payments)
- Includes your wives (or husbands) salary amount
- Do not lie about how much you make
- Call 1-800-374-9700 and ask nicely to improve your odds
- If you are denied threaten account closure
If you are denied for a Citi credit limit increase online please call the toll-free number on the back of your card to find out the reason why you were denied.
If you are not happy with the answer request to speak with the customer care agents supervisor.
Citi Best Credit Cards
- Citi Double Cash Card – 18 months BT offer: Best for Cash-back rewards
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card – A BIG must for Costco fanboys (and girls)
- Citi Simplicity Card – No Late Fees Eve
- Double Your Line Card Offer
www.CreditLimitIncrease.Citi.com Customer Service
- General Customer service: 1 (800) 374-9700
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 950-5114
- Mail: Citibank Customer Service P.O. Box 6500 Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Pro Tip: Citi denied credit increase? Always call to find out why!
Other Top Rated Card Offers?
Please note the above credit card offers require a good to a great score.
Is your credit score filthy? Looking to make improvements via on time card payments. Check out the Fortiva Credit Card Offer.
Citi Care Overnight Payment Address?
Citi cardholders looking to avoid a late fee should attempt an express payment by mail.
Please write to “Citibank Express Payments 6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213”.
Citi Credit Limit Increase Helpful Links