- Apply for a credit limit increase associated with a Citi credit card
- If you’re lucky, you will be approved
- Visit www.creditlimitincrease.citi.com to apply
- You will need to sign in to your Citi card account
- Please have your login information on hand
In order to obtain a Citi credit card, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Most Citi cards require a good to excellent credit score.
- Be sure to include ALL forms of income (i.e., VA payments)
- Includes your wife’s (or husband’s) salary amount
- Do not lie about how much you make
- Call 1-800-374-9700 and ask nicely to improve your odds
- If you are denied, threaten account closure
If you are denied a Citi credit limit increase online, please call the toll-free number on the back of your card to find out why you were denied.
If you are unhappy with the answer, request to speak with the customer care agent’s supervisor.
Citi Best Credit Cards
- Citi Double Cash Card – 18 months BT offer: Best for Cash-back rewards
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card – A BIG must for Costco fanboys (and girls)
- Citi Simplicity Card – No Late Fees Eve
- Double Your Line Card Offer
Citi CreditLimitIncrease Customer Service
- General Customer service: 1 (800) 374-9700
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 950-5114
- Mail: Citibank Customer Service P.O. Box 6500 Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Pro Tip: Citi denied credit increase? Always call to find out why!
Other Top Rated Card Offers?
- Get My Offer Capital One
- Chase Slate
- Discover IT Card
- Credit One Bank (designed for those with poor credit… don’t bother if you have a good credit score)
Please note the above credit card offers to require a good to a great score.
Is your credit score filthy? Looking to make improvements via on-time card payments. Check out the Fortiva Credit Card Offer.
What people had to say about getting a Citi Credit Limit Increase (Reviews)
“Easy as pie” – Joe G Chicago IL.
“My wife needed to spend more money on her boyfriend, so I gave in and up the limit on our Citi card… super easy, but I think I need a lawyer” – Carl G Miami, FL.
“My Wife and I recently got a huge credit limit increase, but all these new hotel overnight purchases keep showing up on the card… I think I need a lawyer too, Carl” Dave J. St. Louis, MO.
Citi Double Cash Credit Limit Increase?
Simply log in to your Citi account online or via the Citi App and click on “Request a Credit Limit Increase” under the Card Management menu.
The amount of the increase will be based on your income.
You can fudge your income up some, but don’t overdo it.
AspireCreditCard.com Pre-Approved Acceptance Code Login Guide
Overnight Payment Address?
Citi cardholders looking to avoid a late fee should attempt an express payment by mail.
Please write to “Citibank Express Payments 6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213”.
Citi Credit Limit Increase Helpful Links
How to apply for a Citi Credit Limit Increase?
- Turn on your laptop or plop your fat ass down at your desktop home office
- Rev up the power and head over to www.creditlimitincrease.citi.com
- Sign in to your Citi account (you will need your user ID and password)
- Click on credit limit increase
- Answer a few questions regarding your income
- Wait and you should receive a decision within minutes