Discover Personal Loans Apply Review
Below are what some of the more respected financial blogs are saying about a personal loan from Discover.
- Nerdwallet: 4.5 out of 5
- ValuePenguin: 80% out of 100%
“If you have a good to excellent credit score and want some flexibility in repaying your loan, Discover may be a great fit for a personal loan. With Discover, you can borrow anywhere from $2,500 to $35,000” – ValuePenguin
As you might expect the Discover Personal Loan offer receives very good reviews from the online review community.
- Applicants will want a credit score of 660 or more
- Offers payment flexibility
- You will need the invitation number from the promotional offer along with an email address
- Applicants can apply for a loan up to $35,000
- Borrowers’ average is about 750
- Discover can pay off your creditors directly if you’re consolidating debt; not all lenders offer that
- Late making a loan payment? Discover will slap you with a $39 late fee (OUCH)
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Customers are allowed to change the due date twice during the lifetime of the loan, with a minimum of one year between changes.
Other Loan Options
- SoFiOffer: Apply for a fixed rate personal loan
- OppLoans: Designed for consumers with a weaker credit score
- Wells Fargo Personal Loan: unsecured personal loan borrowers have a credit score between 660 and 749
Discover Personal Loan Customer Service
Any questions in regards to www.discoverpersonalloans.com/apply can be directed to Discover Bank at 1-866-248-1255.
The Discover customer service hotline is available from Monday to Friday 8 am to 11 pm ET and Sat/Sun: 9 am to 6 pm ET.
Discover Bank is a proud member FDIC and an equal housing lender.
Discover Bank is based at 502 Market St, Greenwood, DE 19950.
Discover reserves the right to terminate or modify this offer at any time.