Figure bills themselves as “the fastest, simplest way to get your home equity line”.
Simply head on over to www.figure.com/invite and enter your reservation number to begin.
Please note the Figure.com reservation number can be found on the promotional offer sent to your mailing address.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply.
Figure.com/Invite Promotional Note
- Consolidate high-interest credit cards or personal debt
- Rates starting at 4.99%
- Approval should only take a few minutes and you will get the cash in 5 days or less!
- An origination fee is what we charge to give you a loan (this fee pretty much ruins the loan for savoy investors looking to simply invest the money in the stock market)
- The origination fee ranges from 0 to 4.99% of your initial draw, depending on your credit score and the state in which your property is located
1-888-819-6388 (Not for use by New York borrowers).
We are available Monday – Saturday 6 am – 6 pm Pacific Time, except for major U.S. holidays.
On December 24th (aka Christmas Eve) and 31 st we are open 6 am – 12 pm Pacific Time.
Need a credit card?
- Get My Offer Capital One: Browse some of the best cards on earth via Capital One
- Bankofamerica.com/cashpay: Activate a BOA credit card… now!
- Ushsbc.com-gold-invitation-number: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply for the HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card.
The Figure customer service team is available from Monday through Saturday, 6 am – 6 pm PST.
Notices, complaints, and inquiries: 237 Kearny St. P.O. Box #170 San Francisco, CA 94108 (Note loan payments are only accepted via ACH. Payments sent to this address will not be accepted.)
Figure Loans Reviews (from real people)
“Not only did this loan save my car loan from going into default but it saved my marriage” Carl S. Newe Orleans, LA
“I applied for the loan over the phone, got approved in 10 minutes and ended up dating the customer service rep I spoke with.. WIN, WIN, and BIG WIN!” – Brad T Chicago, IL