FirstBank Card NRA
This credit card is a BIG must for NRA members.
Visit www.firstbankcard.com/nra to apply.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The FirstBank NRA credit card is issued by the legendary First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
FirstBankCard.com/NRA Customer Service
- Via email with general comments
- General Questions: First Bankcard C/O First National Bank of Omaha P.O. Box 2340 Omaha, NE 68103
- For credit card payments: Bankcard Payment Processing PO Box 2557 Omaha, NE 68103-2557
FirstBankCard Phone Numbers
- Customer Service Inquiries: 1-888-295-5540
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card: 1-888-295-5540
- User ID/Password Help or Technical Assistance: 1-888-467-2217
- Hearing Impaired Customers with TDD Equipment: 1-402-602-8264
- Request Cardmember Agreement: 1-888-295-5540
If you have already applied for the FBC for NRA members please visit www.firstbankcard.com/nra/util/site/view_app_status.
However, the system is taken off-line for routine maintenance from 11:00 p.m. Central Time Sunday until 2:00 a.m.
Other Credit Card Offers?
You bet we have more card offers to talk about and for you to apply for!
OppLoans My Offer (not a credit card but a personal loan offer)
You must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain any of the above cards or personal loan (OppLoans).
ApplePay work with FirstBank Card NRA?
Here is what the official FAQ page from First BankCard…
“First Bankcard Visa credit cards (personal cards only), and MasterCard credit cards (personal and business) can be used for Apple Pay. Check the back of your card for the issuer name as some of our cards carry different brands on the front of the card. Note: Some exclusions may apply. Not all credit cards are eligible at this time.”