Get Chase Slate Invitational Offer
The Chase Slate card is an average credit card (always has been, always will be).
If you are unsure about the value of this card and the value of it being in your wallet, please read this review before applying.
Please note the Chase Slate card requires a good to great credit score (if this is not you please check out the Credit One Card which is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit).
Chase Slate Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Apply for the popular Chase Slate credit card and get 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from account opening
- GetChaseSlate.com is operated by JP Morgan Chase & Co. which is pretty much the best finance firm on earth
- The application should only take about 5 minutes to complete
- Free monthly FICO credit score
- After the first 15 months, the variable APR for purchases and balance transfers goes up to 17.24%-25.99% (OUCH!)
- The balance transfer offer is capped at your available credit limit or $15,000 (many people have credit card debt twice that amount)
- NO SIGN-UP BONUS (WHAT THE?)
The Chase Slate credit card is available to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
The card requires a good to great credit score and is among the most popular credit cards in the US.
In order to apply with the 12 digit invitation number simply visit www.getchaseslate.com. The applicant will be asked to provide the invitation number, their last name, and their 5 digit zip code.
Please note the 12 digit invite number can be found on the Get Chase Slate mailing offer. Those who do not have the invitation number can still apply but their odds of approval may not be as good as they have not been pre-screened.
“This card is just OK… NO bonus sign up makes this a BIG no” Carl Y. New York, NY
“No signup bonus? Count me out!” – Yancy K Clark, PA
“My wife talked me into getting this credit card… I mean its OK but not one of my favorite cards by any means… I love Capital One Cards!” – Kenny G Seattle, WA
“My spouse made me get this card to help my credit score. Not only did my credit score improve but my spouse stopped cheating on me too! Win-win!” – Kell Poe Chicago, IL
Chase Slate Customer Service
Here are some of the more popular talking points about the card:
- Comes with a 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from account opening
- FICO Score is updated monthly and the card comes with NO ANNUAL FEE
- Paying late won’t raise the cardholders interest rate (APR)
- All applications are subject to credit approval
- Slate credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A
- The Chase Slate card due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
Once approved for the Slate card, it may take up to seven days for the cardholder’s FICO Score and related information to be available on Chase.com.
Any questions in regards to the Chase Slate credit card (application) can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 1-800-432-3117.
Chase Card Sources
How much will Chase Slate approve me for?
Chase will at minimum approve the applicant for $500 and maybe more when applying for the Chase Slate credit card. A higher amount may be approved if the consumer has a good credit score.
Is the Chase Slate card good?
Chase Slate is not a good card it is a great credit card and is one of the better cards on the market today.
Is Chase Slate no longer available?
Chase Slate is still available at Chase branch locations but not online. Please note this is subject to change.
What credit score do you need for Chase Slate?
You will need a minimum credit score of 551 and according to Credit Karma, the average applicant will have a score between 551 to 600.