Get Ink Preferred Offer
Apply for the Chase Ink credit card with the 12 digit invitation number.
This is a mailing offer designed for consumers who have been pre-screened.
Visit www.getinkpreferred.com to apply.
Expect to spend about 5 minutes on the application.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal US resident to apply.
- NerdWallet: 4 out of 5 stars (review by Paul Soucy)
- valuepenguin.com: 95% out of 100%
- CreditCards: 3.8 out of 5 stars
The Chase Ink Preferred receives excellent reviews from all areas of the Internet.
We had trouble finding any negative reviews at all in regards to the Chase Ink Preferred credit card.
Looking for a Capital One card? Check out Get My Offer Capital One Credit Card!
Have less than ideal credit? Check out the Fortiva Card!
Chase Ink Preferred Card Highlights?
- New members will receive 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees (ideal for globetrotters)
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Chase does not cap the amount of points you can earn
The only negative about this card is the annual fee but makes up for it with cell phone coverage.
Chase Ink will pay $600 per claim for damage or theft of cell phones for you and your employees.
Chase Ink Business Cash?
Have a small business?
You may be interested in the Chase Ink Business Cash Card!
Visit creditcards.chase.com/small-business-credit-cards/ink-cash to learn more.
The Chase Ink business card provides Cash Back rewards on every purchase, including 5% cash back in select business categories along with a juicy 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases.
GetInkPreferred Customer Service
Please dial 1-800-242-7383 for more information or to apply over the phone