HOME DEPOT CONSUMER CREDIT CARD (homedepot.com/applynow)
Apply for the popular Home Depot consumer credit card.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Visit www.homedepot.com/applynow with the reference number.
The Home Depot credit card reference number will be attached to the mailing promotion.
HomeDepot.com/ApplyNow Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-677-0232
- Web: www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
- 1-888-567- 8688 or See Home Depot Apply Now PRESCREEN and OPT OUT NOTICE in the Terms & Conditions
- Project Loan Card account: 1-877-476-3860
Please note the Home Depot Project Loan card has line of credit up to $55,000 for those with great credit.
6-MONTH EVERYDAY FINANCING AVAILABLE on purchases of $299 or more + NEW ACCOUNTS SAVE UP TO $100 on your qualifying purchase when you open a new The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Account.
Please note Home Depot reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of this card promotion at any time.
Visit getmyoffer.capitalone.com to apply for a Capital One card online. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Highlights
- $25 off your first purchase of $25 up to $999
- Or $100 off your first purchase of $1,000 or more
- Offer is for new accounts only
- Must use the promotional offer within 30 days
- Zero Liability On Unauthorized Charges (sweet!)
- The project card allows up to 84 Months to Pay Off Purchases! (I’m about to lose my mind cuz that is insane!!! ahh!)
Home Depot Card Financing
• 24 months financing for in-home services purchases of $1,999 or more*
• 18 months financing for in-home services purchases of $999 up to $1,998*
• 12 months financing for in-home services purchases of $299 up to $998*
The Home Depot credit card is a must for blue-collar workers who love working on things (just make sure you pay the card off on time to avoid insane interest charges!).
You will need to provide the Invitation Number, your SSN (last 5 digits only?… can someone confirm this for us), and your last name (not your first?).