Mercury Cards Activation
- Activate a Mercury Mastercard credit card online
- Requires internet access
- Simply visit www.mercurycards.com/activate to begin.
- Please have the card number on hand (check out the Mercury Card Rewards Program)
To obtain a Mercury Mastercard, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the United States. This is a great card for those with less-than-perfect credit and is excellent for rebuilding a credit score.
- Best Buy Credit Card Pre-Qualification (Pre-Approval?)
- Bally Sports Activate Code
- How to check an Apple gift card balance
- Dunkin Donuts gift card balance checker
If you need to apply for the card, please visit www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard and click on either “respond to mail offer”.
Those who need to activate their card will need the card number, the last 4 digits of their SSN, and their date of birth.
- This card is issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD, under a license by Mastercard International.
- Activation should take less than 5 minutes.
- Customers can also dial the toll-free number on the card to activate it over the phone.
- Use this card at retailers such as Victoria’s Secret, Athleta, and Lululemon (be sure to check out likenew.lululemon.com to learn more about the lululemon reseller programs which allow you to buy lululemon items on the cheap, relatively speaking).
Mercury Card Payment Options?
- Payment by Mail: (Please include your full name and last 4 digits of your account number) Card Services, PO Box 70168, Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168.
- Payment by Phone: Please call 866-686-2158. Our automated system is available 24 hours a day.
Set Up Recurring Payments
You can set up autopay by visiting this page and signing in.
Then follow the 6-step process listed below.
- Click Set up AutoPay in the Account Summary section. The autoPay Enrollment page will open.
- Select the amount you would like to pay.
- Select or add the account you would like to use for AutoPay.
- Now you’re all set. Click Enroll in AutoPay.
- Confirm the details of your AutoPay Enrollment.
- You are now enrolled in AutoPay.
Sleep easy, knowing you will never miss a Mercury card payment and avoid potential damage to your credit score.
Mercury Card Benefits
- Accepted wherever the Mastercard logo is present
- Get a FREE Fico score
- $0 Fraud Liability
MercuryCards Customer Service
- Mail: P.O. Box 84064 Columbus, GA 31908
Phone: 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) in the U.S.
- Online: https://www.mercuryfinancial.com/contact-us/
How do I redeem my mercury credit card points?
To redeem my mercury credit card reward points, please visit and log into mercurycards.com. Once you have accessed your account, please click on the “redeem points” tab.
How do I get cash from my mercury credit card?
The best way to get cash from a My Mercury credit card is via ATM and then enter your PIN once your card is inserted into the ATM. If you don’t have a PIN, please call 1-866-686-2158.
How do I pay my mercury credit card bill?
The best way to pay a Mercury card bill is by signing into your Mercury credit card account online and setting up auto pay. You can also dial (866) 686-2158 to pay your My Mercury credit card balance.”
Do Mercury points expire?
No Mercury credit card reward points do NOT expire and can be used at any time in the future.