MyAMEX Everyday RSVP Quick Hits
The American Express Everyday card is ideal for everyday purchases.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Simply visit www.myamexeveryday.com to apply or learn more about the card.
You will need the 14-character RSVP code from your exclusive invitation to apply along with your ZIP code.
The 14 character code will consist of 13 digits and 1 letter.
- NerdWallet: 4.2 out of 5 stars (review by Melissa Lambarena)
- CreditKarma: 3.5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews
- CreditDonkey: Leah Norris rates the card at 4.1 out of 5
- WalletHub: 3.6 out of 5 based on more than 600 reviews
- CreditCards.com: 3.9 out of 5
- Fool.com: 4.5 out of 5
- AMEX Everyday Card from CreditLiftoff states “The highlights of this card will mostly outweigh the drawbacks for many potential cardholders”
As you can see the American Express Everyday card receives SOLID reviews from the online credit card blog community.
What Real Breathing Consumers Are Saying About The AMEX Everyday Preferred Card?
“This is the best invention since sliced bread… rewards are awesome!” – Dave D. KC MO
“My wife spends every single dollar we make with this card but hey that’s life and I’m sick of it… might have to call my lawyer” – Sue G. Springfield, IL
“My wife got this card a few months back and I keep seeing hotel charges made with it… anyone know what this is all about?” – Tim C. New Falls, WI
“I love LOVE LOVE the AMEX Preferred Card… the rewards are generous and it makes people think you have money when your really just getting by on fumes” – Carl K., Miami FL
Overall the customer reviews for the American Express Preferred credit card are somewhat strange but good as far as the card goes.. their personal life is another story.
MyAMEXEveryday Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-528-4800
- Mail: American Express National Bank P.O. Box 30384 Salt Lake City, Utah 84130
- For customer service or to open an account, please call us: 1-800-446-6307
- For FAX correspondence: 1-800-542-0779
AMEX Everyday Preferred 30k?
This offer is no longer available 🙁
Other AMEX Cards to Consider?
- American Express Platinum Card: Awesome card but has a mind-numbing $550 annual fee… YIKES!
- Delta SkyMiles: Ideal for consumers who LOVE to travel
- American Express Blue Cash Everyday
The Blue Cash card offers a $150 bonus once you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card.
You will have 3 months to make the $1,000 in purchases.
If you do not make $1,000 worth of purchases within 3 months you will miss out on the promotional bonus… so get in where you fit in!
AMEX Everyday preferred vs blue cash preferred: 2.55% on the EveryDay Preferred, 1% on the Blue Cash Preferred.
Any questions in regards to MyAMEXEveryday.com application can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 1-800-528-4800.
We are in love with this card and would marry it if possible!