My Dutchess Partners Offer
Reclaim your financial powers with Dutchess Partners online!
You need to visit www.mydutchesspartners.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
You will need your personal reservation code in order to apply.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
MyDutchessPartners.com Customer Service
- Mail: 2420 17th Street 3rd Floor Denver, CO 80202
- Phone: 1-800-833-3419
Real-Life Customer Reviews (these people actually breathe and eat)
Arthur Palm Beach, FL says “When I got divorced, my wife took everything we owned. I had to rebuild my life. I charged everything and got myself in a bad situation. Thank goodness for the people at Dutchess Partners. Not only were they kind, they understood my issues without any judgment. ”
“I admit it – I was irresponsible. I spent beyond my means trying to keep up with my friends who made more money than I do. It got so bad that I had to borrow from my parents just to make ends meet and make sure I was paying my bills. I was embarrassed, I was broke, and I was scared. Dutchess Partners helped me understand my limits and helped get me to a place where I could handle everything” – “Susan Creskill, NJ
Apply for a credit card…
- Get My Offer Capital One: Apply for a credit card from Capital One… they have more than 6 cards to pick from and they might even have one for consumers with poor credit
- Activate.SYW.AccountOnline.com: Customers will need to activate their Shop Your Way Mastercard before they can make a purchase
What is needed to apply?
You will have to provide the following information to complete your My Dutchess Partners application…
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address (P.O. Boxes not allowed)
- Household income
- Estimated credit card debt
- Estimated credit card payment
- Do you rent or own (i.e. do you own your own house or rent an apartment or condo)