Lending Club Instant Offer
This is a prequalified offer from Lending Club for a personal loan.
Rates will vary and differ per customer.
LendingClub’s My Instant Offer service matches borrowers with investors.
Simply visit www.myinstantoffer.com to apply.
All loans made by WebBank, Member FDIC.
My Instant Offer from Lending Club Review
- Lets take a deep dive into Lending Club personal loans (loans can range from $1,000 to $40,000)
- MyInstantOffer.com requires the personal funding code to apply
- A personal loan from Lending Club may be a good idea if the applicant has a good credit score, annual income of $79,00, and a low debt-to-income ratio
- All loans made via the MyInstantOffer promotional letter are issued by WebBank (a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank)
The MyInstant Offer Code promotional offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
In order to apply please visit www.myinstantoffer.com and provide the RSVP Code from the offer.
The RSVP Code will be 12 digits long and consist of both numbers and letters.
Applicants who would like to apply over the phone can dial toll-free 855-363-4151.
MyInstantOffer.com Highlights and Lowlights
- Requires a minimum credit score of 600, a minimum credit history of 3 years, and a Debt-to-income ratio of less than 40% for single applications
- Borrowers who can show a hardship are allowed to make interest-only payments for three months (giving them time to get their head back above water)
- In order to qualify for the joint loan, one borrower has to have a score of 600 and above, while the other borrower can have a credit score as low as 540
Other Personal Loans Options
- Prosper (minimum credit score of 640 to apply)
- SoFi (minimum credit score of 660 to apply)
- Discover Personal Loan
Any questions in regards to a pending application associated with www.myinstantoffer.com can be directed to toll-free 1-888-596-3157 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm PT Monday to Friday.
Lending Club was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California at 71 Stevenson St., Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Consumers looking to reach out to the Lending Club corporate office can dial 415-632-5600.