Lending Club Instant Offer
This is a prequalified offer from Lending Club for a personal loan. Rates will vary and differ per customer.
LendingClub’s My Instant Offer service matches borrowers with investors.
Visit www.myinstantoffer.com to apply.
All loans made by WebBank, Member FDIC.
My Instant Offer from Lending Club Review
- Let’s take a deep dive into Lending Club personal loans (loans can range from $1,000 to $40,000)
- MyInstantOffer.com requires a personal funding code to apply
- A personal loan from Lending Club may be a good idea if the applicant has a good credit score, an annual income of $79,00, and a low debt-to-income ratio
- All loans made via the MyInstantOffer promotional letter are issued by WebBank (a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank)
The MyInstant Offer Code promotional offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
To apply, please visit www.myinstantoffer.com and provide the RSVP Code from the offer.
The RSVP code will be 12 digits long and consist of numbers and letters.
Applicants who want to apply over the phone can dial toll-free at 855-36-4151.
Any questions regarding a pending application can be directed to toll-free 1-888-596-3157 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm PT, Monday to Friday.
Is LendingClub shutting down?
Every few months, rumors of a Lending Club shutdown seem to hit the web.
This is not true and will never be true.
If you already have an account and want to sign in, please visit Sign In | LendingClub and provide your email address.
Have problems signing in or accessing your account?
Visit the link below.
Looking to reach out via US mail?
595 Market Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, California 94105.
Highlights and Lowlights
- Requires a minimum credit score of 600, a minimum credit history of 3 years, and a Debt-to-income ratio of less than 40% for single applications
- Borrowers who can show a hardship are allowed to make interest-only payments for three months (giving them time to get their head back above water)
- To qualify for the joint loan, one borrower has to have a score of 600 and above, while the other borrower can have a credit score as low as 540
Other Personal Loans Options
- Prosper (minimum credit score of 640 to apply)
- SoFi (minimum credit score of 660 to apply)
- Chime (minimum score of 650 for approval)
- Discover Personal Loan (please dial 1-877-256-2632 for more information)
Who is the Lending Club?
From the homepage, “Lending Club is America’s largest lending marketplace, connecting borrowers with investors since 2007.”
They were founded in 2007 and are headquartered in San Francisco, California, at 71 Stevenson St., Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Consumers looking to contact the Lending Club corporate office can dial 415-632-5600.
Is the LendingClub legitimate?
The Lending Club is legitmate and we have earned a nice 6.5% ROI over the last 10 years investing there.
How do I check my LendingClub balance?
In order to check your Lending Club balance please login to your and click on the Account Summary page.
How do I log into my LendingClub account?
In order to login a Lending Club account please visit www.lendingclub.com and click on the login tab.
How do I contact LendingClub by phone?
In order to contact Lending Club via phone (cell phone) please dial 844-227-5011.