Log in to a JP Morgan Chase My Rewards At Work accounts online.
Requires a standard ID and password.
Please visit www.MyRewards.JPMorganChase.com to login.
Once the Chase employee has gained access they will be able to check their Employee Stock Plan accounts.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Chase account.
Tip: You are able to use the same Standard ID and password on all sites that bear the Single Sign-On logo.
MyRewards.JPMorganChase.com Customer Service
- Phone (human resources): 1-877-576-2427 from 8 am to 7 pm EST, Monday to Friday, except on certain U.S. public holidays (myrewards.jpmorganchase.com)
- From outside the United States, dial 1-816-931-8177
- The TDD number for participants with hearing impairment is 1-800-719-9980
JPMorgan Chase Careers
- Business Systems Analyst I
- Merchant Services
- Production Support Research
- Infrastructure Development / Systems Engineering Manager Technology
- Sr Specialist II or Auto Collections
- Chase Loss Mitigation
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred, suppliers.
All of the above credit card offers require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note the Indigo card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit while the Capital One and Wells Fargo cards are designed for consumers with a good to great credit score.
Need disability-related assistance via Chase jobs?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Access the 401(k) Savings Plan through www.myrewardsatwork.com or www.retireonline.com, or call the 401(k) Savings Plan Call center at 1-866-JPMC401 (1-866-576-2401) from 8 am to 8 pm EST, Monday to Friday, except NYSE holidays.