We have received a tremendous amount of feedback regarding the rewards program offered by JP Morgan Chase so we figured we should take a deep dive into why this rewards program is such a rave.
Please visit www.MyRewards.JPMorganChase.com to log in.
For example, Debbie P. in Miami, FL, states, “the JP Morgan Rewards program is a true lifesaver and enables me to take vacations without getting burned out“.
Log in to a JP Morgan Chase My Rewards At Work account online. Requires a standard ID and password.
Once the Chase employee in question has gained access, they can check their Employee Stock Plan accounts, update account information (i.e., phone number), and much more.
You must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the United States to obtain a Chase account.
Pro-Tip: You can use the same Standard ID and password on all sites that bear the Single Sign-On logo.
MyRewards.JPMorganChase.com Customer Service
- Phone (human resources): 1-877-576-2427 from 8 am to 7 pm EST, Monday to Friday, except on certain U.S. public holidays (myrewards.jpmorganchase.com)
- From outside the United States, dial 1-816-931-8177
- The TDD number for participants with hearing impairment is 1-800-719-9980
- Email address: A few contact emails we have used over the year to get answers to include firstname.lastname@example.org 612-9250- … email@example.com … firstname.lastname@example.org (John M. has been super helpful on more than one occasion)
Please note if you are unsure of your username, please contact Karen at your local HR office, and she will guide you through the registration process.
JPMorgan Chase Careers
- Business Systems Analyst I
- Merchant Services
- Production Support Research
- Infrastructure Development / Systems Engineering Manager Technology
- Sr Specialist II or Auto Collections
- Chase Loss Mitigation
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees from third-party firms that are not preferred suppliers.
Need disability-related assistance via Chase jobs?
Please click here if you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who cannot use our online tools to search and apply for jobs.
JPMorgan Chase Employee Benefits
Besides being paid a boatload of money, JPMorgan offers some top employee benefits in the financial industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance (good options, too… NOT this Obamacare BS)
- Flexible Spending Account (match some of your paychecks!)
- Health Savings Account
- Vision Insurance (in case you have problems seeing)
- Supplemental and Standard Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (what if your hurt on the job)
- Student Loan Forgiveness? (this has not been confirmed… if Chase employs you, please comment)
JPMorganChase.com Login Tech Help
- Sometimes the site is down for maintenance (please check back in an hour, and the website should reboot)
- If all else fails to, unplug the computer and start over
You hear it over and over again… coding is the future ad an excellent job for high school grads who are not interested in college (plus it pays very well).
To learn more about coding with JP Morgan Chase, please visit careers.jpmorgan.com/us/en/students/programs/code-for-good and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
Access the 401(k) Savings Plan through www.myrewardsatwork.com or www.retireonline.com, or call the 401(k) Savings Plan Call center at 1-866-JPMC401 (1-866-576-2401) from 8 am to 8 pm EST, Monday to Friday, except NYSE holidays.
How do I verify employment with JP Morgan Chase?
- Please visit our website at https://empv.jpmorganchase.com to print, fax, email, mail a letter, or obtain an authorization code for third-party access.
- Go to our website at https://evs.jpmorganchase.com.
How do I access my chase 401k?
To access your Chase 401k program, please visit your local Chase HR department or call toll-free 1-866-JPMC401k (1-866-576-2401). The TTY number is 1-800-345-1833.
How do I verify employment at JP Morgan?
To verify employment at JP Morgan, you just have the JP Morgan human resource department fax an employment verification letter to the requesting party.
How do I contact the Chase human resource department?
To contact the Chase Human Resource Department, please dial 1-877-JPMChas (1-877-576-2427) from 8 am to 7 pm EST, Monday to Friday, except on certain U.S. public holidays.
My Rewards At Work Website
All of the above credit card offers require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note the Indigo card is designed for consumers with less-than-ideal credit, while the Capital One and Wells Fargo cards are designed for consumers with good to excellent credit scores.
- American Express Membership Rewards
- Capital One Savor Rewards
- Wells Fargo Rewards Program
- Discover Rewards Progrsm