We have received a tremendous amount of feedback in regards to the rewards program offered by JP Morgan Chase so we figured we should take a deep dive into why this rewards program is such a rave.
Please visit www.MyRewards.JPMorganChase.com to login.
For example, Debbie P. in Miami, FL states “the JP Morgan Rewards program is a true lifesaver and enables me to take vacations without getting burn out“.
Log in to a JP Morgan Chase My Rewards At Work accounts online. Requires a standard ID and password.
Once the Chase employee has gained access they will be able to check their Employee Stock Plan accounts, update account information (i.e. phone number), and much more.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Chase account.
Pro-Tip: You are able to use the same Standard ID and password on all sites that bear the Single Sign-On logo.
MyRewards.JPMorganChase.com Customer Service
- Phone (human resources): 1-877-576-2427 from 8 am to 7 pm EST, Monday to Friday, except on certain U.S. public holidays (myrewards.jpmorganchase.com)
- From outside the United States, dial 1-816-931-8177
- The TDD number for participants with hearing impairment is 1-800-719-9980
- Email address: A few contact emails we have used over the year to get answers to include email@example.com 612-9250- … firstname.lastname@example.org … email@example.com (John M. has been super helpful on more than one occasion)
Please note if you are unsure of your username please contact Karen at your local HR office and she will guide you through the process of registration.
JPMorgan Chase Careers
- Business Systems Analyst I
- Merchant Services
- Production Support Research
- Infrastructure Development / Systems Engineering Manager Technology
- Sr Specialist II or Auto Collections
- Chase Loss Mitigation
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred, suppliers.
All of the above credit card offers require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note the Indigo card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit while the Capital One and Wells Fargo cards are designed for consumers with a good to great credit score.
Need disability-related assistance via Chase jobs?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
JPMorgan Chase Employee Benefits
Besides being paid a boat-load of money JPMorgan offers some of the top employee benefits in the financial industry.
- Health and Dental Insurance (good options too… NOT this Obamacare BS)
- Flexible Spending Account (match some of your paychecks!)
- Health Savings Account
- Vision Insurance (in case you have problems seeing)
- Supplemental and Standard Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (what if your hurt on the job)
- Student Loan Forgiveness? (this has not been confirmed… if your employed by Chase please comment)
JPMorganChase.com Login Tech Help
- Sometimes the site is down for maintenance (please check back in an houir and the website should reboot)
- If all else fails to unplug the computer and start over
You hear it over and over again… coding is he future ad sia great joib for high school grads who are not interested in college (plus it pays very well).
To learn more about coding with JP Morgan Chase please visit careers.jpmorgan.com/us/en/students/programs/code-for-good and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
Access the 401(k) Savings Plan through www.myrewardsatwork.com or www.retireonline.com, or call the 401(k) Savings Plan Call center at 1-866-JPMC401 (1-866-576-2401) from 8 am to 8 pm EST, Monday to Friday, except NYSE holidays.