NABSettlement Class Action
Attorneys have secured a 15 million dollar settlement in the class action lawsuit accusing North American Bancard overcharging merchants with unauthorized fees.
North American Bancard deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle.
Visit www.nabsettlement.com to obtain more information.
The case is entitled T.S. Kao Inc. d/b/a Lucky 7 Chinese Food v. North American Bancard LLC and Global Payments Direct Inc.
Class members must file a claim by 8/15/2019 in order to receive a slice of the 15 million dollar settlement pie.
Top Rated Credit Card Companies
NABSettlement Class Members Defined!
“Merchants who contracted with or through Global and received merchant services from NAB at any time from August 31, 2009, through March 31, 2019, or who were referred by NAB to Global during that period.”
If you do not meet the above requirements please do not file a claim as you are harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.
Important Dates to Remember
- July 16, 2019 – Exclusion Deadline
- July 16, 2019 – Objection Deadline
- August 15, 2019 – Claim Filing Deadline (online claims and mailed claims must be submitted by this date)
- August 20, 2019 – Final Approval Hearing date
NAB Processing Settlement Contact Points
- NAB Processing Settlement c/o Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please note former customer Class Members will need to submit a Claim Form with their business address.
Current customers do not need to file a Claim Form.
Relevant Settlement Documents (available in PDF format)
- Consolidated Second Amended Class Action Complaint
- Consolidated Amended Class Action Complaint
- Class Action Complaint
Class Members Class Counsel
Ken Canfield of Doffermyre, Shields, Canfield & Knowles, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia, Adam Levitt and Amy E. Keller of DiCello Levitt Gutzler LLC in Chicago, Illinois, and Jonathan Palmer of Jonathan Palmer Law in Atlanta, Georgia.
ROGERS & HARDIN LLP will represent North American Bancard LLC and Global Payments Direct Inc.