Elan Credit Card
If you are lucky enough to receive the Elan card offer via US mail should you apply?
If you already know the answer is yes simply visit www.newcardapply.com and follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
You will need to input your zip code along with the New Card Apply confirmation code.
If you are unsure about this card please read on! 🙂
Elan Financial Service Reviews
- Elan Card Member Benefits
- Yelp.com: 1 out of 5 stars based on 40 reviews
- 10 Benefits of Having an Elan Credit Card
- Elan Card Forum Discussion
NewCardApply.com Application Notes
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The applicant will have to provide the confirmation code and zip code.
This card accepts average credit scores.
Read More Credit Card Reviews
- Double Your Line: Apply for the Merrick Bank credit card
- Get My Ollo Card: Apply for the Ollo credit card
- Mercury Credit Card: Must be 18 years of age or older!
The creditor and issuer of these Cards are Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Mastercard
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
Elan Card Customer Service
- 24-Hour Elan Cardmember Service Phone: 1-800-558-3424
- Send a Payment via US Mail: Cardmember Service P.O. Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
- Online: www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/publicContactUs
- Send an Overnight Payment: Cardmember Service 824 N 11th Street St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
Register for Elan Card Account Online
Please visit www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/publicEnrollUser to enroll your card online.
You will need the card number, security code, zip code, and the last 4 digits of the applicants SSN.
Users will also have to create a Personal ID.
Personal ID’s must be 7 – 22 characters in length and cannot include spaces.
If you are in need of a credit card and received the NewCardApply.com promotional offer go ahead and apply.