PayPal Business Loan Review
As a small business owner, you may have received a promotional offer from PayPal inticing you to take out a business loan.
The letter most likely directed you to www.paypal.com/apply8.
You must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States, and a small business owner.
If you were lucky enough to receive this letter should you apply?
Let’s take a look at some online reviews in regards to the PayPal Apply8 Loan Offer.
PayPal Loan Reviews
- PayPal Working Capital and Business Loans Review 2019: “With small-business financing through PayPal, entrepreneur Lisa Brooks has grown her catering and meal-delivery business, Heart & Soul Personal Chef Service, from a one-woman operation to a budding business with 10 employees.”
- MerchantMaverick: Pros: Relaxed borrower qualifications No credit score requirement Easy application process No origination fee Excellent support materials – Cons: Only available to PayPal sellers Potentially high factor rates Poor customer support
- Phone: 1-844-373-4961
The toll-free number is available from Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 11 PM Eastern Time Saturday – Sunday: 9 AM – 9 PM Eastern Time (closed on all federal holidays).
Need a credit card?
- GetMyOffer Capital One: Browse through a variety of Capital One cards!
- JetBlueMastercard.com: A great little credit card designed for those who love to fly with JetBlue!
- Activate Barclay Credit Card: If you already have a Barclay card please activate it online before using it!
Other Loan Offers
- SoFi: One of the better shops to get a loan of any kind… to include a small business loan
- Kabbage.com: Learn why Kabbage is the fastest and simplest way to get up to $250000 for your business.
- Lendio.com: Looking for small business loans? It’s easier than you might think – especially when you know you have options with 75+ lenders at Lendio
Please note all of the above loan offers require the applicant to have a good credit score and be 18 years of age or older.