- Apply or confirm your First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card online.
- Simply head on over to www.platinumoffer.com to apply online.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- The card is designed for consumers who have less than ideal credit.
Trending: Best Hit The Slopes Fleece Jacket Dupes
First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card Offer
- Apply for the First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card
- PlatinumOffer.com requires the confirmation number
- The Platinum credit card is designed for those with less-than-perfect credit
The First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have a steady income (a great credit score is not required).
To apply with the confirmation number, visit www.platinumoffer.com pre-approved confirmation number. The application will take about 5 minutes to complete, and those with the confirmation are incredibly likely to be approved as they have been pre-screened.
PlatinumOffer.com Pre-Approved Confirmation Number Highlights
- A solid credit card for those looking to rebuild their credit with on-time credit card payments
- First PREMIER Bank issues cards are Proud Members of FDIC
- Consumers with a good credit score will want to look elsewhere (GetMyOffer.CapitalOne)
- Those who do not have a Platinum Offer Confirmation Number can still apply but are not as likely to be approved as they have not been pre-screened
To apply without a confirmation number, please www.platinumoffer.net and provide the applicant’s first and last name, street address, and last 4 digits of their SSN.
Any questions in regards to the Platinum First Premier Bank Credit Card offer can be directed to First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524 or dial toll-free 800-987-5521.
PlatinumOffer.com Online Reviews
“First Premiere took a chance on me when no one else would, and that says a lot! I have no clue what people are complaining about; the APR and fees are in the contract you sign and approve; if u don’t like it, don’t sign the papers! This company isn’t doing anything other companies don’t do…I know Amex has a HUGE yearly fee for many of their cards. I will gladly pay my yearly fee to help build my credit and show that First Premiere made a good decision to trust me. I am grateful for the opportunity, my score has gone up tremendously since approved…I went from 425 up to 568 in a matter of 2 months…I now have 2 other cards and was just approved for another unsecured card. I try to keep my utilization low and make more than the minimum payment. I am on my way to building a better financial future, and couldn’t have done that without First Premiere giving me a chance. I can say that I have seen people say they give CL increases within the first 2-3 months, but every time I have requested one I have been denied. Although, it doesn’t bother me…they started me out on a pretty fair $400 limit. Thank you First Premiere. I will continue to use them for many years to come.”
“My wife tricked me into getting this card, and now strange hotel purchases are showing up on the bill… I think i meet need to call a lawyer” – Chris P. Chicago, IL
“Do not get this card… I have 2 u will never pay them off I added my monthly fee of 14.50 a month plus 47 annual fees. God forbid if u spend anything, interest is extremely high. so u paying them 227 a year to have the card I’ve seen credit cards, and this is beyond the most bogus card n history just throw your money away and don’t get this card.”
The Platinum First Premier Bank Credit Card received good and bad reviews. Most of the bad reviews are due to high fees, BUT this is to be expected for those with a bad credit score. Bottom line: this is a decent card for those looking to rebuild their credit score, are willing to make on-time payments and are having trouble getting approved for a more traditional credit card.
Platinumoffer com status
Has it been forever and a day since you heard back from your Platinum card application? Yes, we have been in the same boat! To check the status of your Platinum card application, please dial 1-800-987-552 and provide the application number.