Rise Credit Reviews and Offer
Apply for a personal loan for $500 to $5,000 with a RISE Loan. Visit www.rise.com with an Invitation Code to apply (an invite code is not required). You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to secure a loan. RISE loan Applications processed and approved before 6 pm ET is typically funded the next business day.
Can I skip a payment with Rise credit?
It depends on your eligibility. Log in to your RISE CREDIT account page and see Defer Payment option on the navigation bar. Click on Defer Payment to see if you are eligible.
ollocard.com activate login: Get My Ollo Mastercard Customer Service Guide
Rise Credit Loan
- To obtain credit, you must apply online and have a valid checking account and email address.
- Approval for credit and the amount for which you may be approved are subject to minimum income requirements and vary by state.
- Applicants living in Tennessee or Kansas are not allowed to obtain reduced rates.
Alaska, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming Customers: Installment loans are originated by FinWise Bank, a Utah chartered bank, located in Sandy, UT, Member FDIC.
RiseCredit.com Customer Service
- Phone 1-866-580-1226 (Hours Monday to Friday 8 am – 11 pm ET Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm ET
- General Customer Service: RISE Attn: Customer Support PO Box 101808 Fort Worth, TX 76185
- Fax: 1-866-580-1228
Due to the changes in the Military Lending Act effective October 3, 2016; RISE is not available to applicants listed as Covered Borrowers in the Military Lending Act database, including qualifying active duty service members and their dependents as defined in 32 C.F.R. § 232.
www.risecredit.com Phone Number
- Phone: Looking to contact the RISE loan customer service team, please dial 1-(866)-580-1226, and you will be connected to a customer service agent
- Mail: RISE Attn Customer Support P.O. Box 101808 Fort Worth, TX 76185
- For Overnight Mail: RISE 4150 International Plaza, Suite 300, Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Online: www.risecredit.com/account-services
RiseCredit Payments by Mail
- Standard Payments: RISE Credit P.O. Box 679900 Dallas, TX 75267-9900
- Overnight Payments: RISE Credit Lockbox Number 679900 1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108 Richardson, TX 75081
For immediate assistance regarding payments or funding, please call the RISE Loan customer support agents at 1-866-580-1226.
If sending an email, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
Checking your RISE Credit loan options will NOT affect your FICO score.
RISE CREDIT LOAN APPLICATION
- www.risecredit.com with Invitation Code
How do I get a RISE credit enrollment code?
Generally speaking, a RISE credit enrollment code is issued by US mail via special offer to customers who qualify. Please note the RISE credit code may also arrive via email.
Does Rise loan check credit?
Does RISE loan check a credit score? Yes, they do. They will ask for your credit history, income amount earned annually, and other relevant information to help them decide.
What kind of loan is RISE credit?
The kind of LOAN issued by RISE credit is via Texas-based Elevate, and they issue a loan via an online installment lender.
Does Rise loans report to the credit bureau?
Yes, RISE loans report to all three credit bureaus, including TransUnion. They will run a credit check to ensure you qualify for a loan.