SmartPay TCPA Class Action Lawsuit
A mind-bending 8.7 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Esparza v. SmartPay Leasing Inc.
Visit www.smartpaytcpaclassaction.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
The lawsuit is listed as case number 3:17-cv-03421 and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
You do not need to do anything to remain a member of the Class and receive payment (i.e. there is not a claim form to file).
SmartPay Text Message Class Action Settlement
Class Counsel: Ronald A. Marron LAW OFFICES OF RONALD A. MARRON
Defense Counsel: Jeffrey A. Topor from the firm of SIMMONDS & NARITA LLP and Emily Lee Wallerstein & Eric J. Troutman from the firm of SQUIRE PATTON BOGGS.
Need a credit card?
- MyOlloCard: In order to apply for the OlloCard you must have a mediocre credit score and be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Chase Ink Credit Card: One of the better cards on the market today but requires a good to great credit score
- Esparza v. SmartPay Leasing Inc. c/o Heffler Claims Group P.O. Box 58817 Philadelphia, PA 19102-8817
- A fax number could not be found
- The Law Offices of Ronald A. Marron 651 Arroyo Drive San Diego, California 92108
- Email of The Law Offices of Ronald A. Marron: Admin@ConsumersAdvocates.com
Class members do not need to pay the lawyers as the lawyers will simply take a nice slice of the settlement pie.
Class Counsel will apply to the Court for no more than one-third of the Settlement Fund (a maximum of $2,893,000) for their attorneys’ fees, for their litigation cost.
A settlement fairing hearing will take place before the honorable Judge William Alsup on January 16, 2020.
The fairness hearing will take place in Courtroom 12 of the United States District Court, Northern District of California, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102.