UMB HELOC Offer
You may have opened your mailbox the other day and received the UMB HELOC mailing.
The letter (i.e. www.umb.com/offer) temps you to access your home equity funds which can be used for all kinds of purchases and payments.
If you were lucky enough to receive this letter should you take advantage of the offer?
(Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.)
- WalletHub: 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 668 votes
- Bankrate.com: 4 out of 5 stars (review by Bankrate)
- SmartAsset.com: “If you live in UMB Bank’s service area and you’re looking an in-person banking experience with a high level of accessibility and multiple account options, then you may want to consider giving UMB Bank a chance“
Home Equity Funds Use
- Cover the cost of home improvements
- Purchase or refinance a vehicle
- Pay for large purchases
- Use it for a vacation
- Consolidate debt
- Buy a mail order bride
UMB HELOC Payment Information
Payments are due monthly.
Your minimum payment will equal the amount of your accrued interest and finance charges, plus any amount past due and all other charges.
An increase in the APR may increase the amount of your minimum payment.
The loan also comes with a $20 monthly service fee (but this fee can be waved).
The $20 monthly service fee can be avoided if you meet any of the one qualifications…
- Average balance of $5,000
- Combined deposit balance of $15,000
- Combined deposit and loan balance of $25,000
- Combined trust balance of $30,000
- Combined brokerage balance of $30,000
UMB Customer Service
- UMB Phone Toll-Free: 1.800.860.4UMB (4862) for immediate assistance
- From within the Kansas City area, call 816.860.4UMB (4862)
- UMB Credit Card Accounts: 1.800.821.5184
Need a credit card?
The Home Depot credit card is designed for consumers who shop at Home Depot.
Again this card is similar to the Home Depot card and is only useful for consumers who frequent Cabela’s.