Upstart Personal Loan Review
If you were lucky enough to receive the UpStart promotional loan offer via the US Mail you must have a decent credit score… congrats!
The question is should you take advantage of this offer?
Please note if you already know you want to apply please visit www.upstart.com/myoffer and have the code on hand.
If you are still questioning yourself and if this is worth it… read on bro! 🙂
How to apply?
You can apply for a loan to refinance via Upstart.com/Again Offer Code or Upstart.com My Offer Code and then follow the on-screen instructions. The entire process should only take 5 minutes tops.
Who is Upstart?
They bill themselves as an online lending marketplace that provides personal loans using non-traditional variables, such as education and employment, to predict creditworthiness.
Here is what some of the heavy hitters in the personal loan blog industry have to say about the offer…
- NerdWallet.com: Rating 4.5 – Review by Amrita Jayakumar “A good option for those who have short credit histories and promising financial futures”
- CreditKarma: 4.9 out of 5 based on more than 700 reviews… Josilva BORROWER “I would highly recommend applying on Upstart’s website instead of using the CK link. I got a lower rate going directly to their website”
- The Simple Dollar: “If your credit isn’t perfect or you have a thin credit profile, applying for a loan through Upstart can make a lot of sense. This lender will consider more than your credit score when assessing you for approval, which can help you get the money you need even if your credit needs some help.”
Reviews will go on and on based on a simple Google search for “UpStart Loan Reviews”… BUT… generally speaking, Upstart receives good to very good ratings from the blog world.
Upstart.com My Offer Customer Service
- Local: 650-204-1000
- Toll-Free: 1-855-438-8778
- Mailing Address Upstart Operations Dept. P.O. Box 1503 San Carlos, CA 94070
Upstart Hours of Operation
The customer service hotline is available to take calls from Monday to Friday at 6 AM – 5 PM PST Saturday and Sunday: 6 AM – 5 PM PST (closed on federal holidays).
- Lending Club (MyInstantOffer)
Upstart Loan Denied?
Don’t settle for no!
Call the Upstart customer service team at toll-free 1-855-438-8778 and inquire as to why your application was denied.
You may need to improve your credit via a credit card for consumers with fair credit.
Upstart Borrower Login
If you are lucky enough to have a loan with this shop already simply visit www.upstart.com to login.
Like all personal loans, you will want to shop around at a few places to ensure you are receiving the best rate possible.
Apply at visit upstart.com/myoffer today.
Upstart My Offer FAQ
What is the catch with Upstart?
There is no catch with Upstart. You just need the promotional mailing and offer code.
How do I use an offer code on Upstart?
In order to use the offer code on Upstart you must visit www.upstart.com/myoffer and follow the on screen instructions.
Is Upstart a legitimate company?
Yes Upstart is a legitimate company as they are registered with the Better Business Bureau and has very few Consumer Financial Protection Bureau complaints which is amazing for a finance company in the US.