- Earn up to 8 cents per gallon every month
- A must have a credit card for Valero customers
- Visit www.valero.com/creditcard to learn more or apply
- Can be used at more than 5600 locations
- No annual fee
- no bs
The Valero Credit Card is available to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
The Valero card requires a good to great credit score.
Valero Card Benefits
- Sensible credit limits and fuel-only options to help you manage your budget
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience
- No bothersome annual fee
- US-based customer service
- Manage your account and your fuel rebates online
Valero.com Credit Card Payment Options
- Online at ccc.valero.com/mycard/SignIn
- Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and using our automated response system (no fee applied).
- Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and speaking with a personal care representative during business hours to make an expedited payment (fee may apply).
- Pay by automatic withdrawal by signing up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to be automatically paid from your financial institution
- Mail: DSRM National Bank P.O. Box 300 Amarillo, TX 79105-0300
- Express payments for those looking to avoid late fees: Valero Payment Services 7201 Canyon Drive Amarillo, TX 79110-4339
- WalletHub: 2.9 out of 5 stars
- AskMrCredit: 3.7 out of 5 based on 13 reviews
- Credit.com: “If you’re looking for a card that offers you rewards for purchases no matter where you shop, getting one that limits you to certain purchases or stores like a gas card does may not be the best route”
Overall the Valero credit card receives mediocre online reviews.
Valero.com Credit Card Bottom Line?
We cannot recommend this card as there are much better options out there for consumers with less than ideal credit.
- Capital One Secured MasterCard
- Milestone Gold Mastercard
- Discover IT Secured Card’
All of the above cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
My Valero Login
How do I pay my Valero credit card?
There are five ways to make payments on your Valero Credit card....Choose the one that's best for you:Manage Your Account and Pay Online by using Valero Self Serve. ... Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and using our automated response system (no fee applied).More items...www.valero.com › en-us › Consumers › ConsumerCreditCards › Custo...Customer Support - Valerowww.valero.com › en-us › Consumers › ConsumerCreditCards
Does Circle K accept Valero credit cards?
WalletHub, Financial Company The Valero gas card can be used for fuel purchases at Valero, Beacon, Diamond Shamrock Shamrock gas stations and Circle K stores. Unfortunately, it is a store card (not on a network like Visa or MasterCard). So you can only use it at those specific gas stations.
What can I buy with my Valero card?
You can use your Valero credit card to purchase fuel, merchandise, services, and other permissible items at Valero and other retailers that accept the DSRM National Bank credit card.
What is Valero Easy Pay?
Easy Pay is FREE to join and offers a safe payment experience combined with discounts at-the-pump. New members save 30¢ per gallon for the first 100 gallons and then continue to save 6¢ per gallon every day thereafter. Plus you'll earn Easy Rewards points toward Circle K Cash on purchases in-store and at-the-pump.